Xiaomi announced the CC9 Pro in China with 108 MP camera. This smartphone should be unveiled in France under the name Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
As expected, Xiaomi has lifted the veil in China on the CC9 Pro, its new premium mid-range smartphone. This smartphone is expected in France under the name Xiaomi Mi Note 10, but thanks to the CC9 we already have its characteristics and its design.
For its new smartphone, Xiaomi offers a rather premium design reminiscent of the work of Huawei, including the aligned photo module and the printing of the logo of the brand in the same line.
More importantly, this smartphone features a front-to-edge screen with curved edges on the sides and a U-shaped notch. In the back, we note in particular the famous 5 cameras and the absence of fingerprint reader, which will be found under the surface of the screen.
Here are the features of the smartphone unveiled by Xiaomi.
- 6.47-inch 19.5: 9 AMOLED Full HD display + 2340 x 1080 pixels
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4x
- 128 or 256 GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- 5 cameras:
- 108 MP 1 / 1.33 inch equivalent lens 25 mm f / 1.69
- telephoto 12 MP 1 / 2.6 inch equivalent lens 50 mm f / 2.0
- telephoto 8 MP 1 / 3.6 inch equivalent lens 94 mm f / 2.0
- Ultra Wide Angle 20 MP 1 / 2.8 Inch Equivalent Lens 16mm F / 2.2
- 2 MP macro mode, 2 to 10 cm with f / 2.4 lens
- 32 megapixel front camera
- impression reader under the screen
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 5260 mAh battery
- Fast charge 30W
- USB-C and 3.5 mm jack
- MIUI 11
- 157.8 × 74.2 × 9.67 mm
- 208 grams
Price and launch
The Xiaomi CC9 Pro is launched in China from 2799 yuan or 360 euros HT for the version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. The price goes up to 3499 yuan, about 450 euros HT, for the version with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.