>> RELIRE. VIDEO. Antibiotic student wins M6's "On the Road to the Best Pastry Chef"
Ingredients for shortbread biscuit
– 250g of flour
– 125 g of sugar
– 1 egg
– 100 g of butter
– 1 pinch of salt
1. Mix the egg with the sugar and blanch with a whisk.
2. Make a dome with the flour and pour in the mixture along with the soft butter and pinch of salt.
3. Knead the mixture by hand and let the ball rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
Ingredients for chocolate ganache
– 300 ml whole cream
– 300 g dark chocolate
– 60 g of butter
1. Soften the chocolate and heat the cream in a saucepan until boiling.
2. Mix the cream with the chocolate in 3 times to slice the fat, in order to obtain a smoother mix and emulsify.
3. Let cool and then add the cold butter. Mix to incorporate the butter.
4. Pour the mixture into the shortbread and leave to cool for 2 hours.
Ingredients for chocolate rise ganache
– 100 g dark chocolate
– 300 g whole cream (respect the proportions, 3 times the weight of the chocolate)
1. Soften the chocolate and boil 100 g of cream in a saucepan. Mix in 3 times.
2. Pour 200 g cold cream in one time and mix. Mix to obtain a smooth mixture.
3. Leave in the fridge overnight. Leave in the freezer the container in which you will mount your mixture.
4. Assemble the mixture as whipped cream, using a whisk or a robot.
5. Poach the cream on the chocolate ganache with a Saint-Honoré casing. Add the fresh fruit and serve.