It has been a while since I lost weight and my body weight has dropped from 80kg to 75kg now. The goal I set is still 5kg, so I want to lose weight before winter comes. Fitness and fat reduction must be exercised with a reasonable diet in order to lose weight healthy.
For some "malignant" weight loss, I think it is better not to reduce. Skipping meals for three meals will seriously affect your health, which is the same as what people say about breaking the east wall and replenishing the west wall.
In many diet plans, protein intake and calorie intake are undoubtedly necessary. You can ingest protein through eggs, chicken breast, fish and shrimp, etc. However, to control high calories, you must avoid some greasy or creamy, milk tea-like delicacies.
Whole wheat flour is a good choice during the period of fat loss and weight loss. Making it into bread is not only good for health but also filling the stomach. So today's food sharing, I want to take you to make this "three no" small meal bag. Let "oil-free", "sugar-free" and "additive-free" accompany you to eat healthy and happy.
Cranberry Whole Wheat Meal Buns
Ingredients: 300 grams of whole wheat flour, 300 grams of high-gluten flour, 6 grams of yeast powder, 5 grams of salt, 460 grams of Duomei milk, 80 grams of dried cranberries
1. Pour the required whole wheat flour and high-gluten flour into the mixing bucket, then add salt and then pour milk into the mixing tank, and finally add the required yeast powder to start the kneading. The ratio of whole wheat flour and high-gluten flour used in this recipe is one to one, so the bread will taste better. If the proportion of whole wheat flour is too high, the taste will be relatively rough.
2. Knead the dough until the wall of the mixing barrel is clean, then pour in the required dried cranberries and continue to knead. This kind of "rough" small meal package requires high toast, so you only need to knead it until there is a rough fascia to enter the stage of serving.
3. After the dough is fermented 1.5 to 2 times the size, take it out and divide it into 12 equal parts. There is no need to deliberately exhaust when weighing.
4. Pull out the small dough slightly, and then pull one side to fold it in the middle. Finally, pinch the seal and turn it over to form a circle with both hands.
5. The small dough that has been trimmed and shaped enters the second stage, and is taken out when it is fermented to approximately 1.5 times the size. Use a sieve to sieve some flour on the surface, and then use a sharp blade to cut out the texture pattern you like.
6. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees in advance, and bake the upper and lower fires for 25 minutes. (The baking time and temperature, please make appropriate adjustments according to your own oven characteristics. Because everyone's oven characteristics are completely different, you should pay attention to this.)
7. After baking, place it on a drying rack to cool down and pack it into a bag for storage. A very healthy bun is worth having.
Tips for landlords:
1. If you don't like milk, you can use ice water instead.
2. I not only like cranberries but also others. Can I add them? Yes, such as nuts and walnuts.
3. The amount of recipes is relatively large, if you are a small oven, it is estimated to be halved.
Follow Dou Di Zhu, keep abreast of the latest developments in food releases. There are all kinds of food preparations you like, including home cooking, banquet dishes, authentic snacks, health soup, baking and making, and traveling to explore shops. Fully built to help you become a true gourmet!
This graphic work is the original release of Doudizhu, and it is strictly forbidden to carry and steal the pictures from the media. The author reserves the right of legal prosecution hereby declares
Let's block ads! (Why?)