This is the story of a chicken that takes a plane at Roissy Charles de Gaulle, and unfortunately crashes on the Asian continent. The fairy tale finally ends well, as on arrival, we taste chicken meatballs glazed with soya. Vietnam, China, Thailand … It is in the East that Galien Emery, the head of the Tiger Brigade, which will open at the end of September, will seek his inspiration. A culinary journey full of flavor.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 chopped chicken breast
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon of mixed ginger
- Salt, pepper and hot pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 50 ml of rice vinegar
- 50 ml white wine
- 25 g of mixed ginger
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
The steps of the recipe:
1. Combine the minced poultry and all the other ingredients in a bowl. Keep cool with cling film on contact.
2. In a saucepan, add the lacquering ingredients and reduce to a coating texture.
3. With the stuffing, form balls of 20-25 grams then prick 3 balls per skewer.
4. Grill the skewers on the barbecue (or in a pan) at moderate heat. After turning them over, you can lacquer them with a brush and re-grill them on the lacquered side. Once cooked, before dressing them, lacquer them again.
5. Add a few pinches of chives and the lacquer sauce on the side when ready to serve.