Is there a more thirst quencher in the world than watermelon? It is impossible to bite into a piece of this fruit without enjoying its sweet juice. A snack's best friend, with its share of pomegranate battles, watermelon, well accompanied, can also become a magnificent starter, like melon! Alessandra Montagne, the Brazilian chef (she opened her Nosso restaurant in Paris at the end of September, in the 13th arrondissement) understood this well. She offers a salad to be made in five minutes, top time.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- Half a watermelon
- 100 g feta
- 10 mint leaves
- Pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
The recipe steps:
1. Cut the watermelon into cubes of about 1cm and put it in a bowl.
2. Crumble the feta by hand and add it. Same thing with the chopped mint.
3. Add the toasted pumpkin seeds.
4. Pepper (no salt, it will be brought by the feta)
5. Add a very (very) generous drizzle of olive oil, and it's ready!