To start your Valentine's Day off right, there's nothing like a nice little cocktail. And this time, you might as well bet on originality with this recipe from love philter. Powerful aphrodisiac, there is no doubt that you will be folding the meal in no time to get down to business!
Love potion recipe
For this recipe from love philter, it will take 15 minutes of preparation.
– 10 g cinnamon stick
– 5 g of green cardamom
– 1 grain of black pepper
– 1 clove
– 10 g of ginger root
– 1 vanilla pod
– 1 bottle of sweet white wine
– 100 g of honey
The different stages of preparation:
And let's go for an ultra powerful aphrodisiac elixir! With spices, ginger and a touch of sweetness around honey, you will plunge into a voluptuous ocean of sensations.
– To start, crush 10g of cinnamon stick with a mortar. Then add 5 g of green cardamom, 1 grain of pepper and 1 clove.
– Then peel and chop the 10 g of ginger root.
– Next, split your vanilla pod in half.
– In a saucepan, pour your bottle of sweet white wine and bring gently to a boil. Then add 100 g of honey and stir until it becomes part of the mixture.
– Off the heat, add the spices, vanilla and ginger. Infuse for ten minutes.
– Finally, allow your love potion to cool before filtering it.
– When your mixture has cooled, pour into a glass jar and store in the refrigerator at least 24 hours before tasting.
Gourmet tips: the history of the love potion dates back to medieval times. We find traces of it in many books and in particular, books which retrace memorable love stories like, Tristan and Iseut. At the time, it was a drink known for its magical powers and capable of arousing desire in the person. Years later, scientists break the veil and reveal that the ingredients inside accelerate dopamine and oxytocin. Two chemicals that spread sexual desire and increase passion!
The best recipes of the week:
Homemade spread recipe: a delight for a good breakfast!
Crispy scallops with basil: immerse yourself in an ocean of sweetness!
Homemade potatoes: a delicious and simple recipe to bake
Find out more about: cocktail – Recipe ideas – Love potion
Posted by Claire on Feb 13, 2020