THE TASTE OF THE SOCIAL FOOD – As a couple in the city as in the kitchen, discover a recipe concocted by the duo of foodies.
Ingredients for 2 people:
– 2 eggs
– 4 tbsp. soup of soy sauce
– 1 packet of instant das hi (optional)
– 1 C. of mir in
– 2 stalks of scallions
– 100 g of small mushrooms of your choice.
"Tamao onsen is traditionally cooked in Japanese hot springs, which is ideally tempered."
– Boil 1 liter of water and add 200 ml of cold water after boiling.
– Place the eggs in the pan. Cover it for at least 15 min.
– In a bowl, add the soy sauce and the mir in and, if you have 2 c. soup das hi.
– Chop the scallion. Prepare the mushrooms and cook for 6 minutes steaming.
– Break 1 egg into each bowl, add the mushrooms, spring onions and pour the sauce over the egg.
You can also add a touch of wasabi when serving.
Find the recipes of The Social Food on Instagram: @thesocialfood
Read also :
Recipe: trip of the taste buds with Bánh cuôn
Recipe: a delicious soup of udon land and sea
Do not miss any Grazia.fr article by directly receiving an alert via Messenger