(Relaxnews) – For 4 people – Preparation: 10 min – Cooking: 20 min
400 g fresh skinless salmon fillet
100 g salad greens
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp honey
4 tbsp coarse salt
Salt and pepper from the mill
– Divide half the coarse salt on a plate, place the salmon on top and cover with the rest of the coarse salt.
– Film (with stretch film) and place in the refrigerator for 20 min.
– During this time, rinse and dry the salmon, cut it into thin strips and place them in a serving dish.
– Take the orange zest and juice. In a bowl, mix them with honey, oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well and season the salmon strips with this sauce.
– Peel the kiwis, cut them in half and then into thin slices.
– In the serving dish, distribute the young shoots, the kiwi slices and the salmon harmoniously.