- 300 g. pasta (Penne)
- 1 Eggplant
- 100 g. crushed tomato
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150 g. ricotta
- 100 g cheese
- 10 g. slivered almonds
- Cut the eggplant into small pieces and sauté in a pan with two or three tablespoons of olive oil, onion and garlic.
- Add the crushed tomato, salt and pepper then cook for a few minutes.
- Reserve this eggplant preparation in tomato sauce.
- Boil a pot of salted water on the heat.
- Cook the pasta in it. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and then mix it with half of the Ricotta
- Pour the pasta into a buttered gratin dish and the eggplant mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds, cheese and remaining Ricotta
- Quickly brown in the oven at 240 ° C. (For 10 minutes)
What is happening in Tunisia?
We explain on our YouTube channel. Subscribe!