Discover how to make delicious pop cakes!
Do you know pop cakes? These are cupcakes in the shape of lollipops. You can make ball-shaped cupcakes that will be planted on sticks. For decoration, they are coated with chocolate and coconut nuggets or other sugar decorations.
We suggest you make a recipe for pop cakes very easy and 100% regressive.
Ingredients for 20 cakes pop:
- 300 g cake (savanna type)
- 100 g of white chocolate
- 100 g of dark or milk chocolate
- 150 g of mascarpone
- Decoration: praline, coconut, sugar flakes …
- Wooden sticks
1. Crush the cake with a fork to form very thin crumbs.
2. Mix the mascarpone with the cake to form a smooth paste.
3. Form cake balls, prick a wooden stick and leave in the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate, dip the cake balls in it to coat them well and add the chosen decoration.
5. Let cool until tasting.
This recipe is perfect for a cocktail party, a brunch or for a gourmet snack.