(Relaxnews) – For 3 sticks of 250g – Preparation: more than 1h – Cooking: 15 min
|100 g of Charentes-Poitou AOP butter
40 g icing sugar
3 vanilla pods
50 g of fleur de sel
2 egg yolks (10 g)
110 g flour
Crystal sugar (enough quantity)
– Mix the butter with the icing sugar.
– Extract the vanilla seeds with the back of the knife (keep the pods to perfume a milk for example) and incorporate them into the mixture.
– Pour the yolks, then the flour and the fleur de sel.
– Form a 250g regular pudding.
– Let stand for 1 hour, then brown with a brush and roll in the crystal sugar.
– Cut 1 cm slices, place on a plate and bake at 160 ° C for 15 minutes.
Serve with a delicious strawberry jam from Prin.