Ingredients for 5 people
Pancake batter: 150 g of flour ¦ 2 eggs ¦ 30 cl of milk ¦ 30 g of butter ¦ Salt ¦
Garnish: 10 potatoes ¦ 5 slices of ham ¦ white 20 slices of ¦ raclette cheese parsley pickles ¦
Preparation of the filling:
– Cook the potatoes and cut them into slices.
– For each pancake, superimpose a slice of raclette with 1/4 slice of ham then cover with slices of potatoes and repeat the action so as to have two layers of each ingredient. For the more gourmet, do not hesitate to add a last layer of raclette cheese.
Preparation of the pancakes:
– Make a pancake batter by mixing the flour, salt, sugar, eggs and milk.
– Cook a pancake for 3 minutes on one side. Turn it over and place one of the five cheese-ham-potato piles in the center. Fold the edges of the pancake over then turn it over in the pan to brown it.
– Repeat for the other four pancakes.
– Place a slice of cheese on the five turnovers and iron them in a covered pan until it has melted.
– Sprinkle with chopped parsley and pickle rings and serve with a salad.
Tips Tefal: For maximum smoothness, do not hesitate to replace half the milk in the pancake batter with beer.
Place the five turnovers with the slice of cheese in the oven for 3 minutes at 180 ° C.
To finish with a gourmet dessert made of pancakes: Recipe Audience: The chocolate-hazelnut pancake cake