Ah pizza! Tasty and quick to make, it’s the perfect dish to bring together family and friends for a meal. The proof pizza evenings have become, for many, a little sacred ritual to have a good time, especially on lazy evenings. In general, everyone has a particular pizza that makes them salivate: margherita, neapolitan, calzone, 4 cheeses… It’s simple these classic pizzas of the Italian food we can’t get enough of it. The chef Cyril Lignac knows something about it since he shared in his “Tous en cuisine” program sure M6 his own recipe, to say the least original, of Bolognese rolled pizza. Tested and approved by the chef’s fans!
The recipe for rolled pizza with bolognese by Cyril Lignac
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
To make the bolognese pizza, Cyril Lignac style you need :
- 1 rectangular pizza dough roll
- 3 mozzarella balls
- 1 egg
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Espelette pepper
- 400 g minced beef
- 300 g of tomato coulis
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 piece of celery
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
The preparation steps:
- In a saucepan, brown with a little olive oil, the onion previously minced as well as the diced carrots and celery.
- Add the minced meat, salt and pepper then incorporate the minced garlic and the chopped basil leaves.
- Cook and caramelize everything for 10 minutes, before pouring in the tomato sauce.
- Simmer over very low heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C.
- On a work surface, spread the pizza dough and cut it into 4 equal strips.
- Place the finely cut mozzarella and the bolognese sauce on the strips of dough.
- Fold the sides of each strip, then gently pinch the edges from top to bottom. You have to get some sort of sausage.
- In a buttered round mold, place the filled sausages one after the other, pinched side inwards. The shape should be round like a pizza. Cover them with egg yolk.
- Bake everything in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, brush the pizza with a little olive oil, Espelette pepper and basil leaves.
The original recipe can be found in the cookbook Homemade N ° 3 by Cyril Lignac, editions of La Martinière.
Read also :
Quiche Lorraine by Cyril Lignac: its easy, tender and ultra tasty recipe (“With the salad that goes with it, it’s divine!)
Here is the astonishing recipe for Cyril Lignac’s ultra light chocolate cake (“An unsuspected vegetable is necessary!”)
Apple almond tart by Cyril Lignac: discover his easy and super gourmet recipe! (” It’s a delight ! “)