In order to resolutely implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping's important speech and important instructions on the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic, effectively implement the "Ten Measures on Dealing with the Impact of the Epidemic and Promoting the Stable Growth of Foreign Trade". According to the deployment and regulations of the General Administration of Customs and local governments on epidemic prevention and control, measures should be tailored to local conditions, and measures should be taken to do a good job in the inspections during the epidemic prevention and control. Actively help enterprises resume production and operations, ensure safe and orderly resumption of work and production, and strive to optimize business The environment and stable growth and foreign trade promote development and make new contributions.
Below, the postmaster will show you what efforts the customs inspection department has made?
I. Adapting measures to local conditions, implementing policies based on business and events, and innovating verification methods
According to the differences in the inspection items and the level of risk, the customs shall carry out inspections in an orderly manner in accordance with the principle of classification and disposal, and respond to emergency issues that may occur after the deadline.
一 (1) For low-risk, annual plan management audits, the Customs Verification Department will actively communicate with the verification requesting department, and appropriately adjust the time and operation methods for conducting field operations such as postponement or remote operation.
The customs inspection fieldwork adheres to the separation of "selection, inspection, and disposal". Therefore, each time the staff of the inspection department performs the field inspection and verification according to the requirements of the department (that is, the "selected" department), and After the verification is completed, the results will be fed back to the relevant department (ie the "department" department) for disposal. Therefore, it is necessary to communicate with the "selected" department after the verification operation is postponed or change the operation method, etc. After confirmation, the application may be postponed or other measures shall be taken to implement the verification.
(2) Actively explore and implement remote verification operations. Comprehensive use of online auditing operations such as “not seeing” audit data, real-time transmission of on-site (such as warehouse) pictures, video connection “cloud inventory”, “cloud verification”, etc. , WeChat, telephone and other means to carry out verification operations to avoid direct contact with the staff of the object being checked.
The Customs insisted on using the "system + technology" method to innovate a variety of management methods for verification operations to minimize the impact on the production and operation of enterprises.
(3) For verification matters that need to be carried out in the field, or inspections that require on-site operations, such as epidemic prevention and control, the customs inspection department will communicate with relevant enterprises in advance to understand the actual situation of resumption of work and production of the enterprise and the customs during the inspection. Attentions should be given to inform the customs of the requirements for epidemic prevention measures, and the inspection personnel must be well protected before carrying out inspection field operations.
According to the principle of promoting trade facilitation, the customs actively provides services for convenient customs clearance of enterprises, and conducts verification business as soon as possible. After the inspection department's field operations, it asked the enterprise to assist in filling in the law enforcement and honest government feedback, and received supervision from the enterprise, and resolutely put an end to uncivilized law enforcement.
Second, take good care to ensure the common safety of customs and enterprises
(1) Before the inspection, the customs will communicate with the enterprise over the phone, including:
Understand whether the company is a company located in an isolated or closed area or a company that is not recommended to go to the area in accordance with relevant laws and regulations such as the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases.
Understand whether the company belongs to the high-risk and high-risk area enterprises identified by the local government.
Understand whether the company is an enterprise with high risk in epidemic prevention and control, including those who have confirmed cases or suspected cases within the past 14 days, or who have been required to be quarantined due to close contact with the confirmed patients; the community (township, street) where the company is located within 14 days There are confirmed or suspected cases.
Know whether there are other situations in the enterprise where the risk of epidemic prevention and control is not suitable for conducting field operations or the enterprise does not have the requirements for verifying field operations.
If the above situation exists, the customs inspection department will make a record and discuss the relevant field operations with the relevant department.
Of course, the customs will take the initiative to follow up to understand the situation of the enterprise, and immediately after the enterprise's epidemic prevention and control risk is lifted and the field operations requirements are met, the corresponding field operations will be resumed immediately.
(2) Check out the field, what will the customs do?
准备 Preparation of field protection before checking field operations includes:
(1) Confirm and configure the protection requirements and protective equipment to be checked.
(2) The field vehicles used by the customs inspection department will conduct the necessary ventilation and disinfection, and confirm the disinfection situation before field operations.
(3) Customs inspectors and drivers will wear masks throughout the process as required, and inspectors will wear gloves before getting off the bus to perform tasks.
After arriving at the enterprise, immediately communicate with the relevant personnel of the enterprise and confirm the following conditions, including:
(1) Check the relevant certificates for the resumption of production and production.
(2) Understand the physical health of relevant personnel of the enterprise, and confirm the physical health of relevant personnel of the enterprise; for areas outside Hubei, confirm that there is no travel history or residence history of Wuhan and surrounding areas or other communities with case reports in the past 14 days; no Suspicious symptoms such as fever and cough.
(3) Confirm that the relevant personnel of the enterprise have not gathered recently and the health status of the company being checked is good; ask the company in detail about the effective environmental disinfection measures and the wearing of masks and other protective equipment by the company personnel.
海关 When an abnormal situation is found in the enterprise, the customs will suspend the execution of field tasks.
的 The precautions that need to be paid attention to during the implementation of the verification operation include:
(1) When the inspectors work, keep a distance of more than 1 meter from the personnel of the enterprise, avoid contact, reduce unnecessary communication, and avoid staying in the workshop or other areas where the personnel are relatively concentrated for a long time.
(2) If the products need to be sampled on the spot during the verification operation, it is necessary to strictly protect them. There is a need for the verification department to contact the business function management department or inspection and testing agency to ask for professional technical support.
(3) Customs inspectors will take the initiative to cooperate with the local or enterprises for temperature measurement and other tasks due to epidemic prevention.
(4) When conducting inspection field operations on enterprises that have other requirements for epidemic prevention such as food safety, animal and plant quarantine, the inspectors will comply with the relevant regulations of the enterprise or industry.
(5) When an emergency occurs during the implementation of the verification operation, the inspector will dispose of it in accordance with the plan and promptly report it to a superior.
(6) After completing the verification task, the customs inspectors will leave as soon as possible. Simultaneously do a good job of recording the law enforcement trajectories of outings and the information of contacts.
In the case of follow-up communication with the enterprise, in addition to the items that must be inspected on-site, customs inspectors will try to choose non-contact methods such as the Internet, WeChat, telephone, and mail.
Three Comprehensive measures to help companies overcome difficulties
During the epidemic prevention and control work, the customs inspection department continuously strengthened its internal cooperation with the customs' business management, bonded, tariff, statistics, animal and plant quarantine, import and export food safety, and commodity inspection and other business functional departments; externally, it maintains cooperation with local governments The epidemic prevention and control headquarters communicated and coordinated with other relevant departments to give full play to the role of the joint prevention and control mechanism, combined with the different demands of the enterprise, integrated strategies and concerted efforts to help the company survive the crisis.
The Customs gave full play to the advantages of localization of inspections for the full coverage of foreign trade enterprises, and quickly changed from an inspection “administrator” to a “waiter”, proactively understood the specific difficulties encountered in the resumption of production and production of foreign trade enterprises, and actively assisted enterprises to improve the inspection efficiency and speed up customs clearance. Open the exit green channel.
The epidemic risk level and the risk level of the inspection items are different in different places. Therefore, the customs inspection department will take off-site or on-site inspection and other operations based on the results of the research and judgment.
Contributions / Corporate Management and Audit Department, General Administration of Customs
Supervisor / Tao Yong
Proofreading / Liu Chang
Editor-in-chief: Su Yiyu
Let's block ads! (Why?)