A recipe signed by Cyril Lignac, shared in “All in the Kitchen”
Each end of the day is a Cyril Lignac very enthusiastic and culinally inspired that we find on M6 in the show “All in the Kitchen”. Intended for all cooks – beginners as well as amateurs, for a day or forever – the culinary show treats us daily with gourmet, simple, original recipes, to reproduce at home at the same time as the chef or simply when the mood takes us.
Today is the recipe for a lemon cake, composed of only 6 ingredients, which you are offered to test. 10 minutes of preparation are enough to concoct sweet delight ! So when do we get started?
Cyril Lignac's lemon cake recipe
Ingredients for 4 persons) :
- 2 lemons
- 120 grams of softened butter
- 20 grams of flour
- 120 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 11 grams of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, whisk the softened butter with the sugar and the eggs.
- Add the flour and baking powder previously mixed together.
- Pour the juice of the lemons and the zest harvested using a microplane into the device. Stir. Pour into the mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes. At the end of cooking, turn out the cake.
* Recipe shared by Cyril Lignac in his program “Tous en cuisine” and on his social networks
To read also: