Ingredients for 6 people
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking: 30 min
– 1 kg of potatoes
– 2 tsp. flour
– A few pinches of nutmeg
– Salt pepper
– 50 g of melted butter + a little for the dish
– 10 cl of milk
– 20 cl of cream
– 50 g grated cheese (Saint-Jean or gruyère)
1. Peel, wash and dice the potatoes. Cook them in boiling salted water for about twenty minutes. Drain, puree and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add the flour and the melted butter. Relax the preparation with a little hot milk.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 ° (thermostat 6). Butter a gratin dish. Make dumplings with two tablespoons by soaking them each time before in cold water. Place them as you go in the gratin dish.
3. Sprinkle with cream and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes in the oven, until the surface browns. Serve with a green salad.
Let's block ads! (Why?)