China Quality News Network News learned from the official website of the Hainan Provincial Market Supervision Bureau that at the beginning of the new year, Vientiane was updated. Consumers should pay attention to diet safety and nutrition when traveling, visiting relatives and friends, and family dinners. The Provincial Food Safety Office reminds consumers to strengthen their awareness of food safety and ensure a healthy and peaceful holiday season.
First, pay attention to eating out
Before dining, check whether the restaurant holds a food business license or a catering service license. Secondly, it is recommended to choose a restaurant with better food safety conditions and complete facilities for dining. Again, it is recommended to choose a restaurant that implements "Ming Chu Liang Zhuo". When eating, pay attention to distinguishing whether the food is spoiled or foreign matter, and do not eat dishes with abnormal colors, tastes and undercooked dishes.
Second, family dinner tips
1. Choose to buy ingredients with normal senses, pay attention to observe whether the ingredients are fresh, whether the packaging is intact, whether there is bulging (bulging bags, fat hearing).
2. Do not buy or consume foods that are prohibited by the relevant authorities and have unknown origins (such as all kinds of "wild" foods).
3. After purchasing ingredients that need to be refrigerated or frozen, you should put them in the refrigerator in time to avoid prolonged exposure to room temperature. Different raw materials should be kept separate from raw and cooked during storage to avoid cross-contamination.
4. Refrigerated or overnight cooked food, leftovers and leftovers should be properly stored. Before eating again, make sure that the food has not deteriorated, and thoroughly heat it before eating.
5. Liquor helps to increase the amount of alcohol and drink less sugary drinks. There are many types of wine, but whether it is beer, white wine, rice wine, wine or liqueur, the common feature is that it contains a certain amount of alcohol and various trace substances. Moderate drinking has the effect of mental excitement and makes people feel happy. However, excessive drinking, especially long-term excessive drinking, is harmful to health. Adult men and women can drink a maximum of 25 grams per day and 15 grams per day (calculated as alcohol). Pregnant women, nursing mothers, children, adolescents, and specific occupations are not suitable for drinking. People who are taking medicine and are sick should follow the doctor's advice. At the same time, experts recommend not drinking or drinking sugary beverages.
6. Pay attention to a balanced diet and reasonably match a variety of foods such as cereals, meats, eggs, vegetables, and fruits; pay attention to a light diet, eat less fried and grilled food; do not overeating to avoid causing gastrointestinal disorders or other diseases.
Third, carefully eat Northeast oil beans
Catering business units must strictly control the procurement of edible northeast oil beans, establish and master poisoning emergency plans and disposal procedures, strictly implement safe cooking and processing methods such as thorough cooking and thorough cooking, and keep samples for inspection to ensure consumer safety. The broad masses should purchase, process, and eat Northeastern oil beans with caution. When processing and cooking, families should cook them thoroughly. Do not stir-fry for a short time. Must follow the "one pick, two wash, three dip, four cook, five cook" procedure. Before cooking, remove the tendon, soak it in boiling water and soak it properly, and then cook in water until the carob sticks become weak and weak. , The color changes from bright green to dark green, no beany smell, and then fry, fry, fry, stew and so on. If you experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, dizziness, headache, numbness of the limbs, chest tightness, palpitation, cold sweats and other symptoms, please consult a doctor in time.
Let's block ads! (Why?)