- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Recipe for 4 people
- 5 sheets of dry lasagna dough cooked in salted water for 3 minutes **
- 1 courgette, cut into long slices of 3 mm
- ½ eggplant, cut into long slices of 3 mm
- 200g cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 300g tuna in olive oil
- 300g of tomato sauce or tomato coulis or crushed tomato
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and degermed
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 pinch of paprika
- 40g flour
- 40g butter
- 50cl of whole milk
- 125g grated Parmesan or another grated cheese
- 1 piece of grated Parmesan or other grated cheese
- Olive oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a sauté pan, pour a dash of olive oil, add the onion and sweat it. Add the garlic, pour in the tomato sauce and cook over medium heat for a few minutes. Then pour in the well-drained crumbled tuna, paprika, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper. Simmer so that the tuna is well confit. Reserve aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- In a saucepan, place the butter and melt it. Add the flour, mix and cook for 8 minutes to make a blond roux without coloring. Pour in the milk. Add the Parmesan. Mix and keep aside.
- In a hot pan, pour a dash of olive oil, season the eggplant slices with fine salt and cook them.
- In a dish, place a layer of eggplants then a layer of cooked tuna, a layer of pasta, top with béchamel, place the zucchini, a layer of eggplant, pasta, top with béchamel, place the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with Grated parmesan.
- Place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes so that the dish is compote and lightly broiled on top.
** If you have fresh pasta for assembling your lasagna, no need to cook them in advance, you can put them raw, directly in the lasagna assembly.
Read also :
Cyril Lignac recipes: the best recipes from Tous en cuisine
#gourmandcroquant: 15 delicious desserts signed Cyril Lignac
15 Food influencers to follow!