Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Recipe for 4 people
- Tomato broth: 70cl of bouillon cube (1 cube: 1 liter 400 of water); 400g of tomato sauce; A few basil leaves; 2 garlic cloves, peeled and degermed
- 350g of arborio rice (risotto rice)
- 1 shallot, peeled and chopped or 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 10cl of white wine
- 80g grated Parmesan
- 40g butter
- 1 125g mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 120g tuna in olive oil
- A few green olives in quarters
- Basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
In the broth, pour the tomato sauce, mix and add a few basil leaves and the garlic cloves. Leave to simmer.
In a sauté pan, pour the rice, mix for a few seconds and add a spoonful of butter, stir with a spatula, add the shallot or onion, brown together without coloring. Deglaze with white wine. Let reduce. Pour in the tomato broth, mix again and cook for 18 minutes, stirring and taking the cooking juices that form on the edges of the pan. Pour in the broth when all the broth has evaporated during cooking.
At the end of cooking, add the grated Parmesan and a piece of butter, as well as the mozzarella.
Place on flat plates, tap the bottom of the plate so that
Read also :
Cyril Lignac recipes: the best recipes from Tous en cuisine
#gourmandcroquant: 15 delicious desserts signed Cyril Lignac
Everyone in the kitchen: we love the shrimp sandwich-roll and curry mayo from Cyril Lignac