Original title: Epidemic prevention reminder: You should do this!
Source: Northeast Forestry University
As of January 12, 2021, the country has divided1A high-risk area,72Among the medium-risk areas, Shijiazhuang City, Xingtai City, and Langfang City in Hebei Province implement global closed management. The epidemic situation in Heilongjiang Province has become tense recently. Everyone must take precautions!
Epidemic prevention tips
1. How to protect individuals?
1. Wear masks scientifically. You should prepare a mask when you go out, and wear a mask when you go to crowded places, poorly ventilated places, medical institutions, etc., and those with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough should consciously wear a mask.
2. Minimize gathering activities such as door-to-door and dinner parties, and visit crowded places less. Promote family gatherings, dinners, etc. to be controlled to less than 10 people, and promote the sharing of meals and the use of public chopsticks and spoons. When going to public service places such as shopping malls and supermarkets, try to avoid peak passenger flow and keep a safe social distance of more than 1 meter with others.
3. Wash your hands frequently. Carry disinfecting wet wipes or hand sanitizer when you go out, and wash your hands with hand sanitizer (or soap) and running water immediately after returning home. Cover with a tissue or elbow when sneezing or coughing. Avoid touching the mouth, eyes, and nose with uncleaned hands.
4.Strengthen ventilation and disinfection. Frequently open windows for ventilation in the room to maintain air circulation.
5. When purchasing frozen food, avoid touching the frozen food and its packaging with your hands. After buying frozen food and returning home, disinfect the surface of the frozen food packaging. Before storing such items, make an independent closed package. After touching and handling frozen food, wash your hands and disinfect them immediately.
6.Do not go to medium-high-risk areas if necessary; if you must go, be sure to take personal protection. After returning from a medium-to-high-risk area, strictly implement relevant measures for epidemic prevention and control.
2. How to take precautions during the journeyProtect?
During the Spring FestivalDo not travel far if necessary.Encourage non-local personnel, especially those whose home is in a high-risk area, to stay in the local area and not return home, To reduce travel risks.
1. Reasonably arrange the itinerary to reduce unnecessary travel. Know the epidemic situation and prevention and control policies of the destination in advance, and it is recommended to temporarily postpone travel in foreign and domestic high-risk areas. Passengers with conditions should travel off peak as far as possible and avoid peak periods around the Spring Festival holiday.
2. Strengthen personal protection to prevent travel risks. When taking public transportation, you must wear a mask all the way, disinfect your hands on the way, and minimize eating and drinking on the transportation. If respiratory symptoms such as fever and dry cough occur during the travel, the travel should be terminated immediately, and the nearest fever clinic should be selected for treatment in time.
Three, experts remind
Taking protective measures is the key to a smooth Spring Festival. The flow and gathering should be reduced as much as possible, keeping in mind the “three-piece suit” of normalized epidemic prevention and control:Wear a mask, maintain social distance and pay attention to personal hygiene, Be the first person responsible for your own health management.
Four, other aspects
collected by Addictips