Huawei has begun deploying the EMUI 10 beta on the Mate 20 series, the P30 Lite and the P Smart 2019, among other models. The update is now available in several countries including France, United Kingdom, Spain and Italy.
Huawei launched the EMUI 10 beta on the Mate 20 Pro a few days ago, but only in the Netherlands. The manufacturer is now deploying Android 10 in beta on all other models in the Mate 20 series in several countries. The P30 Lite, the Smart P / P Smart + 2019 or the all-new Huawei Nova 5T are also concerned.
Huawei: EMUI 10 arrives in beta on several models
The timing of the update is in line with the EMUI 10 deployment schedule announced by Huawei a few weeks ago. The manufacturer is updating in phases, probably as a precautionary measure. Indeed, Android 10 was also available in beta on the Mate 20 Lite and P30 Lite in some countries for a few days. According to the Huawei Central website, deployment is becoming widespread and is now coming to France. If you are registered in the manufacturer's beta program, EMUI 10 should be available at your level within hours or even days to come.
How to install the EMUI 10 beta on your Huawei smartphone?
- install the Huawei Beta app after having downloaded it on the website of the manufacturer (APK)
- Open the app, accept the Terms of Service and sign in with your Huawei ID
- Select the section Staff right, in the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Click on Join the program
- Choose the program corresponding to your smartphone
- If an update is already available, you will receive a notification
- Then go to Android Settings> System> System Update
- Finally tap Look for updates
Finally, if you decide to install the update, know that it is likely to be full of bugs. It's up to you whether you want to take the risk or not.
Source: Huawei Central