There is one tart that we find too little in our regions, except in Lyon where it originates: the pink praline tart. The praline is this almond wrapped in cooked sugar to which is added a pink coloring which has its effect. Obviously very sweet, this delicacy is not to be confused with its cousin, the praline brioche, which does not have to be ashamed (or rosy) of its success.
So complicated to find outside the Lyon region, here is an old simple and quick recipe proposed by chef Cyril Lignac to make at home, unearthed on a blog. Follow the steps below, you will tell us the news!
Pink praline tart recipe, steps:
Preparation: 20 minutes
- 250 g of pink pralines to crush or buy already ready.
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 1 shortbread roll or 1 dough made by yourself
1) Preheat the oven to 160 ° C (th 5-6).
2) In a saucepan, pour 1 tablespoon of water, then the liquid cream. Then add the crushed pralines.
3) Bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes over low heat, stirring with a whisk. Remove from the heat and let cool.
3) Roll out the shortbread dough in your pie dish. Prick the pie shell with a fork. Bake for 8 minutes in the oven.
4) Then pour the praline cream on the pie shell and bake for another 12 minutes of cooking.
5) You can then serve the tart hot or lukewarm, or chill it in the fridge to taste it more solid. In this case, take it out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
To read also: