Here is the recipe for sautéed beef with soy sauce by Cyril Lignac (All in the kitchen, M6):
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 480g beef (fillet or flank steak or rumstek)
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce (optional) or nuoc-mam sauce
- 1 tsp. concentrated soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and minced
- 100g of bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ cucumber cut into sticks
- Some salad leaves
- A few mint leaves, coriander
- 1 handful of crushed peanuts
- Neutral oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
Cut the meat into aiguillettes and place it in a bowl or a dish, add a spoonful of oil, the oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, salt and pepper.
In a hot wok-type pan, pour a dash of oil, add the onion, let it brown for 1 minute then add the garlic; cook until browned, add the meat, let it caramelize. Reserve the gravy in its pan.
In a dish, place the salad leaves then the meat. In the juice of the meat, place the bean sprouts, go back and forth, add the carrots, cucumber, place everything on the meat. Add a few mint leaves and crushed peanuts.
Also to discover: Cyril Lignac shares his crêpes suzette recipe and makes us melt