Here is the recipe for vegetable lasagna with tuna by Cyril Lignac (All in the kitchen, M6):
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 5 sheets of dry lasagna dough cooked in salted water for 3 minutes **
- 1 courgette, cut into long slices of 3 mm
- ½ eggplant, cut into long slices of 3 mm
- 200g cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 300g tuna in olive oil
- 300g of tomato sauce or tomato coulis or crushed tomato
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and degermed
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 pinch of paprika
- 40g flour
- 40g butter
- 50cl of whole milk
- 125g grated Parmesan or another grated cheese
- 1 piece of grated Parmesan or other grated cheese
- Olive oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
In a sauté pan, pour a dash of olive oil, add the onion and sweat it. Add the garlic, pour in the tomato sauce and cook over medium heat for a few minutes. Then pour in the well-drained crumbled tuna, paprika, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper. Simmer so that the tuna is well confit. Reserve aside.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
In a saucepan, place the butter and melt it. Add the flour, mix and cook for 8 minutes to make a blond roux without coloring. Pour in the milk. Add the Parmesan. Mix and keep aside.
In a hot pan, pour a dash of olive oil, season the eggplant slices with fine salt and cook them.
In a dish, place a layer of eggplants then a layer of cooked tuna, a layer of pasta, top with béchamel, place the zucchini, a layer of eggplant, pasta, top with béchamel, place the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with Grated parmesan.
Place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes so that the dish is compote and lightly broiled on top.
** If you have fresh pasta for assembling your lasagna, no need to cook them in advance, you can put them raw, directly in the lasagna assembly.
Also to discover: Cyril Lignac unveils his recipe for "crazy" carbonara pasta