Here is the recipe for coconut beans with tomato and sausages by Cyril Lignac (All in the kitchen, M6):
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 3 to 5 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1kg of fresh coconut beans to peel
- ½ onion, peeled and chopped
- ½ carrot, peeled and cut into small cubes
- ¼ of a stalk of celery, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 sprig of thyme + 1 bay leaf
- 25g of butter + 20g of butter for the finish
- 300g tomato sauce
- ¼ liter of water
- 4 sausages of your choice such as Morteaux or Chipolatas
- 4 slices of slightly thick garlic sausage
- 50g bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
Brown the sausages in a pan, then place them in a dish and bake for 10 minutes.
In a sauté pan or casserole dish, pour a dash of olive oil and a piece of butter, add the onion, let it sweat without coloring, then add the carrot, celery and garlic clove, mix and let cook without coloring. Pour in the coconut beans and mix (do not add salt). Add the tomato sauce and water and cook for 8 minutes over low heat. Add the thyme and bay leaf, pepper.
When the sausages are finished cooking, take them out of the oven and cut them on the bias.
In a dish, pour the beans, sausages and garlic sausage, sprinkle with breadcrumbs then add a few shavings of butter. Grill for 4 minutes.
Also to discover: Cyril Lignac: the ingredients for his menu for the week from September 14 to 18 in "Tous en cuisine" (M6)