Here is Cyril Lignac's recipe for vegetable tian (All in the kitchen, M6):
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 300g crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and degermed
- 2 Chinese eggplants (long) cut into 3mm slices
- 2 long courgettes cut into 3mm slices
- 2 long yellow zucchini cut into 3mm slices
- Olive oil
- Thyme leaves and basil leaves
- Fine salt, fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C. In a hot sauté pan, pour a dash of olive oil, add the onion, let it sweat for 1 minute over low heat, add the garlic then stir in the tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking, pour the preparation into a round dish suitable for the oven.
Place the slices of vegetables one behind the others: a yellow zucchini, an eggplant, a green zucchini, repeating the operation and making a snail in the mold. Then pour a dash of olive oil over all the vegetables, season with salt and thyme and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
At the end of cooking, arrange the basil leaves and serve.
You can also intersperse cheese or bacon slices in the vegetables, and sprinkle the vegetables with Parmesan cheese 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
Also to discover: Cyril Lignac shares his crêpes suzette recipe and makes us melt