Here is the recipe for grilled chicken with spices, lemon cocoon corn from Cyril Lignac (All in the kitchen, M6):
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons
- For the grilled chicken and marinade:
- 4 chicken breasts cut into aiguillettes
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of honey
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ tsp. 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ tsp. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. powdered nutmeg
- 180 to 200g of cooked corn
- 1 spring onion or ½ chopped onion
- ½ tsp. grated ginger and garlic
- 100g of homemade mayonnaise
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- 1 pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 lime
- 100g grated and toasted coconut
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
In a dish, pour all the ingredients for the chicken marinade and place the chicken breasts. Let them marinate for a few minutes. Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 ° C in a second clean dish.
In a salad bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the onion, the ginger-garlic mixture, the cumin, the paprika and the cinnamon.
In a hot pan, pour the corn, let it color, pour it into a salad bowl, add the spicy mayonnaise. Mix. Place in ramekins, sprinkle with coconut and grated lime.
Place the chicken aiguillettes on the plates with 1 lime wedge, spicy mayonnaise if you have any left, and the corn.
Also to discover: Cyril Lignac unveils his recipe for "crazy" carbonara pasta