– 100 g of sweet butter
– 5 eggs
– 4 level tablespoons of flour
– 100 g caster sugar
– 200 g of chocolate to bake
15 minutes of preparation and 20 minutes of cooking.
– Melt the 200 g chocolate and your sweet butter in a bain-marie over low heat. If you wish, you can opt instead for your microwave that you will put on the "Thawing" program.
– While your chocolate and sweet butter melt, break your 5 eggs then separate the whites from the yolks. Then mount the whites in firm snow.
– Once your butter and chocolate have melted, add the egg yolks and beat the resulting mixture.
– Add 100 g caster sugar and flour to this mixture. Then add the egg whites, taking care not to break them. You will then get a cake dough.
– Butter and flour a mold then pour in your cake batter.
– Put in the oven at 180 ° C (tea 6) and cook for 20 minutes, making sure that it does not cook too much in the center: do not forget that it is a fondant. However, if you like your cakes to be much more cooked, do not hesitate to leave it longer in the oven.
– Once your cake is cooked, let it cool down and then unmold it.
Chocolate fondant in ramekins (other book)$
Ingredients for 6 people:
– 3 eggs
– 150 g of butter
– 150 g of sugar
– 200 g of chocolate
– 50 g of flour
15 minutes of preparation, 1 hour at rest, and 20 minutes of cooking.
– Put, during about ten seconds, the butter in the microwaves.
– Break your 200 g chocolate into pieces. Then, melt them in a bain-marie.
– Take a salad bowl, then work on the soft butter. Add powdered sugar and mix.