For Valentine's Day, we abandon the idea of a candlelit dinner. Indeed, a survey by YouGov has just revealed the favorite dish of all lovers for this special evening: Cheeseburger ! So, we offer a homemade recipe that will only be better.
For this recipe from Cheeseburger, you will need 15 minutes of preparation for 15 minutes of cooking time.
– 2 large hamburger buns
– 2 minced steaks
– 1 onion
– 4 slices of cheddar
– 1 cucumber
– salt pepper
The different stages of preparation:
– To start, preheat your oven to 160 °. Then put the slices of your bread on a dish, faces turned.
– On top, spread a layer of Savora or mustard and the cheese slices. Let it cook for five minutes.
– Meanwhile, prepare a pan and cook your steaks for five minutes with the onions. Salt and pepper according to your taste.
– Then take your breads out of the oven. Slide the onions and the meat into the burgers and cover again with Savora or ketchup.
– Close and put in your Cheeseburger for 10 minutes of cooking.
– To finish, peel and cut your cucumber into slices and insert the thin strips in your bread out of the oven. Above all, serve hot and enjoy for two!
Gourmet tips: what would a Valentine's Day meal be with a Cheeseburger without fries? And do not hesitate to take a look at this recipe for home fries without fryer or then, homemade potatoes. The meal will only be more delicious!