Tired of the cauliflower soup, or the traditional gratin? Don't panic: to enjoy this seasonal vegetable, the Franco-Lebanese chef Alan Geaam delivers to Laurent Mariotte's microphone a recipe that changes from the ordinary, and should seduce you: a caviar, and a salad to enjoy the cabbage. flower in two textures, creamy and crunchy.
Cauliflower caviar, fried cauliflower salad
100 g sesame cream
2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
3 yellow lemons
A few coriander leaves
Pomegranate molasses (or balsamic vinegar)
1 clove of garlic
The steps of the recipe
1. Before putting your cauliflower in the oven, cut out a few tops and cut into small bouquets.
2. Bake the cauliflower in the oven for about 50 minutes at 180 ° C.
3. Detach the florets from the cauliflower and mix with the sesame cream, the yogurt, the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and keep in the fridge while waiting to serve it.
>> Discover our gastronomy newsletter
Receive our newsletter "A table!" Every Sunday at 10 am to excel behind the stove with recipes, advice and tips & tricks from Laurent Mariotte, his columnists and his guests.
4. Fry the preserved bouquets until golden brown. In a salad bowl, mix them with a handful of pomegranate seeds, the coriander leaves then salt and pepper. Pour in a drizzle of olive oil and 1 tsp. pomegranate molasses or balsamic vinegar.
5. Arrange this salad on the cauliflower caviar when dressing.