Original title: Broken straps, deformation of the box… 12 batches of travel luggage and school bags were unqualified, and Paul Frank and other brands were named
Source: China Consumer News
Paul Frank, JANSPORT’s bags
The quality of how
Shanghai Municipal Market Supervision Bureau
Paris in spring (Wujiaochang store), Shanghai World Trade Plaza,
ShanghaiLujiazuiCenter, Metro City, China World Trade Center, etc.
Sold in 16 shopping malls and supermarkets
70 batches of travel luggage and school bags
Supervised spot checks
After testing, 12 batches were unqualified. Among them, 30 batches of travel luggage were randomly checked, 8 batches were unqualified, 40 batches of school bags were randomly checked, 4 batches were unqualified.
The unqualified items are mainly vibration impact performance and impact resistance performance.
According to the results of the spot check, the market supervision department has ordered the relevant business operators to immediately stop selling substandard products, conduct a comprehensive clean-up of inventory products and products on sale, implement rectification measures within a time limit, and implement unconditional returns and exchanges for unqualified products that have been sold, and Investigate the business operators who sell substandard products in accordance with the law.
Paul Frank and other 11 batches
Unqualified vibration shock performance
Oscillation impact performance is an important indicator for simulating whether the handle, strap, bag body and other components can maintain normal use after being subjected to oscillation impact during actual use. This indicator is unqualified, and the handle or strap may break during use, which seriously affects normal use.
Such as Shanghai Xiyaqi Clothing Technology Co., Ltd. Tibet North Road store in ShanghaiJoyThe nominal name of the sale is produced (or supplied) by Shanghai Xi Yaqi Clothing Technology Co., Ltd. “
“” brand backpack (model specification: PFABP201204F), the vibration impact performance was measured after 9 times of double strap tests, the package body at the lower connection cracked, and both straps fell off (standard requirements should be tested 400 times without deformation, breakage, damage, etc.) , Does not meet the standard requirements.
1 batch of JANSPORT
Unqualified impact resistance
The impact resistance is to check the box body’s ability to resist deformation and the fastness of the combination of various accessories and the box body. If the index is unqualified, problems such as cracking and denting of the cabinet, deformation and damage of the walking wheel support, and falling off of the walking wheel may occur.
For example, Parkson Newcare Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. sells in Parkson Youke City Plaza, which is nominally produced (or sold) by Shanghai Champion Trading Co., Ltd.
”Brand trolley case (model specification: C-F1715H/28; production date or batch number: 2018.07.31), after the impact resistance test, the upper left corner of the front large surface cracked, and the left and right corners of the rear large surface were deformed (standard requirements test The rear box body should not be deformed, cracked, or cracked on the box surface, etc.), which does not meet the standard requirements.
List of unqualified samples
Tips for buying travel bags
1. View basic information and parts. When selecting, check whether the tag is fully marked with the factory name, site, production date, implementation standards, and precautions for use; check the tie rods, handles, walking wheels, and the fixed parts and connecting parts of each part for deformation, damage, and box Whether the installation of the internal tie rod is firm.
2. Check the material of the walking wheel. It is recommended to choose rubber material first, which has low noise and wear resistance. You can squeeze the walking wheel with your hands when choosing. If the rubber is thick and flexible, you can avoid making a loud noise when dragging. In addition, check the flexibility of the wheel to see if it will freeze.
3. Check the tie rod material and smoothness. The pull rod is generally made of metal. When selecting it, tap it twice with your hands. The sound is thicker and more durable; pull and close several times to check whether the joints open and close smoothly and whether there is jamming; gently shake the pull rod, if the pull rod has been shaken Large, not only the implementation experience will be poor, but also easy to damage; pay attention to the number of folds of the tie rod, the compression resistance of the tie rod should be considered when there are more sections, you can tilt the tie rod to 45°, gently press the tie rod, and feel the strength of the tie rod.
4. Check the zipper and box lock. Pull and close the zipper repeatedly to check the smoothness of the zipper; check the box lock, open and close the box lock repeatedly, the box lock should be closed normally, if it is a code lock, you can set a few more sets of codes to check.
Tips for buying schoolbags
1. Try to choose lightweight materials. For example, schoolbags made of Oxford cloth and waterproof cloth are not only lighter in material, but also prevent the contents of the schoolbag from getting wet; at the same time, avoid too many metal buckles or metal zippers in the schoolbag.
2. Check the shoulder straps and bottom back. The shoulder straps should be wide and the bottom and back should be soft. This design helps to disperse the weight of the schoolbag and reduce the pressure on the child’s body. In addition, the size of the schoolbag should be based on the child’s physical condition. It is not appropriate to be too large or too small. As the child grows, it should be replaced with a suitable schoolbag.
Massive information, accurate interpretation, all in Sina Finance APP
Editor in charge: Wang Meng
collected by Addictips