The price grid for the e-tron is evolving with the arrival of the Sportback body and the 50 quattro access version, which makes it possible to set the price for Audi's electric SUV.
The engine offer
The two bodies are offered with two technical configurations, 50 quattro and 55 quattro. In both cases there is one motor per axle (hence the four-wheel drive) but with different powers. For the 50, it's 230 hp and 313 hp with the boost function, for the 55 it's 360 hp and 408 hp as a boost. The battery capacities (lithium-ion) also differ: 71 and 95 kWh. The maximum range with the WLTP certification cycle is 336 and 436 km.
Finishes with the main standard equipment
- e-tron : air suspension, LED headlights, 19-inch rims, dual-zone automatic air conditioning, electric tailgate, navigation on 10.1-inch touch screen, 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit, electric mirrors and de-icers, front / rear parking cameras, crossing warning system active line, automatic emergency braking…
- Avus : e-tron + 20 inch rims, all-paint, leather upholstery, heated sport front seats, smartphone access, City, Road and Parking assistance package…
- Avus extended : Avus + panoramic glass roof, 4-zone car air conditioning, heated rear seats, head-up display, Bang & Olufsen PA system, Matrix headlights…
– 50 quattro> e-tron: 72,300 €, avus: 86,600 €, extended avus: 96,100 €
– 55 quattro> e-tron: € 83,880, avus: € 98,180, extended avus: € 107,680.
E-tron Sportback coupe SUV:
– 50 quattro> e-tron: € 74,900, avus: € 89,200, extended avus: € 98,700
– 55 quattro> e-tron: € 86,480, avus: € 100,780, extended avus: € 110,280.
Let's block ads! (Why?)