09/09/2020 | 09:24
Bernstein devotes a large study to the European automobile, and to manufacturers. At Barclays, we are interested in banking stocks coming from the cold, in particular from Sude, from Norway to Denmark. Morgan Stanley is no longer positive on Airbus. Conversely, Berenberg is buying back on AXA. Handelsbanken prefers Electrolux to its professional subsidiary.
- AB Volvo: Bernstein starts outperforming follow-up by targeting 200 SEK.
- Airbus: Morgan Stanley moves from overweighting to online by targeting EUR 73.
- AXA: Berenberg switches from hold to buy targeting EUR 21.80.
- Beneteau: Portzamparc remains to be retained with a target price reduced from 9 to 7.50 EUR.
- Bovis Homes: Jefferies remains for purchase with a price target reduced from 999 to 920 GBp.
- Danske Bank: Barclays is starting online weighted monitoring targeting DKK 98.
- DNB: Barclays starts follow-up to underweight targeting NOK 118.
- Dormakaba: Research Partners raises its price target from CHF 500 to CHF 550.
- DSV: Morgan Stanley remains overweight with a price target raised from 810 to 1074 DKK.
- Electrolux: Handelsbanken switches from keep to buy, aiming for 220 SEK.
- Electrolux Professional: Handelsbanken switches from buy to keep targeting SEK 42.
- Ferrovial: J.P. Morgan moves from overweight to neutral, targeting 25 EUR.
- Ferrari: Bernstein starts monitoring underperformance.
- Fiat Chrysler: Bernstein starts underperforming tracking targeting $ 8.
- Getinge: Bank of America starts buy tracking targeting 245 SEK.
- Husqvarna: Handelsbanken switches from buy to keep targeting 100 SEK.
- Innate Pharma: Bryan Garnier goes from buying to neutral targeting 7.60 EUR.
- Interparfums: Midcap Partners goes from neutral to buy with a price target raised from EUR 42.80 to 45.20.
- Mersen: Oddo BHF goes from neutral to buy targeting 31 EUR.
- Naturgy: HSBC moves from keeping to lightening by targeting EUR 15.60.
- Nokia: AlphaValue remains for the purchase but reduces its price target from 5.94 to 5.16 EUR.
- Nordea: Barclays is starting online weighted tracking targeting SEK 7.10.
- Ocado: Berenberg remains for the purchase with a price target raised from 2225 to 2420 GBp.
- Pandora: Citigroup goes from neutral to buy targeting 570 DKK.
- Peugeot: Bernstein resumed monitoring at underperformance.
- Porsche: Bernstein resumes underperformance tracking targeting EUR 60.
- Renault: Bernstein begins monitoring outperformance by targeting EUR 30.
- Royal Mail: Liberum remains on sale but raises its price target from 115 to 165 GBp.
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken: Barclays starts follow-up to underweight targeting SEK 72.
- Svenska Handelsbanken: Barclays starts online weighted tracking targeting 86 SEK.
- Swedbank: Barclays starts monitoring to overweight by targeting 176 SEK.
- Traton: Bernstein starts the underperformance monitoring targeting 17 EUR.
- Verbund: HSBC moves from keep to lighten by targeting EUR 38.