The recipe for sautéed beef with soy sauce from Cyril Lignac
The ingredients for 4 people :
- 480g beef (tenderloin or flank steak or rump steak)
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce (optional) or nuoc-mâm sauce
- 1 tablespoon of concentrated soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and minced
- 100g of bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ cucumber cut into sticks
- Some salad leaves
- A few mint leaves, coriander
- 1 handful of crushed peanuts
- Neutral oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
To make Cyril Lignac's soy sauce stir-fried beef recipe, you need:
- 1 board
- 1 slicing knife
- 1 spoon
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 wok pan or other
- 1 spatula
Preparation steps for the recipe for stir-fried beef with soy sauce by Cyril Lignac:
Step 1 : cut the meat into aiguillettes and place it in a bowl or a dish, add a spoonful of oil, the oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, salt and pepper.
2nd step : in a hot wok-type pan, pour a dash of oil, pour in the onion, let it brown for 1 minute then add the garlic; cook until browned, add the meat, let it caramelize. Reserve the gravy in its pan.
Step 3: in a dish, place the salad leaves then the meat.
Step 4: in the juice of the meat, drop the bean sprouts, go back and forth, add the carrots, cucumber, drop everything on the meat.
Step 5: add a few mint leaves and crushed peanuts.
Read also :
⋙ All in the kitchen: the recipe for the egg, ham and cheese pancake by Cyril Lignac
⋙ All in the kitchen: the Piedmontese salad recipe from Cyril Lignac
⋙ All in the kitchen: the sushi and california rolls recipe by Cyril Lignac