If there is an emblematic dish of winter, it is the tartiflette! This great classic of French gastronomy which once placed in the center of the table sets the taste buds of the whole family. Logical! Because how can you resist the comfort provided by the flavor of reblochon marrying deliciously with those of bacon, onions and potatoes?
All in the kitchen: Cyril Lignac melts viewers with his crispy and melting tartiflette recipe
A dish which Cyril Lignac gave his version, Wednesday, January 13, in the program Tous en cuisine on M6. The favorite chef of the French who to make his tartiflette even more delicious has taken the greedy and crunchy side, to present it in a filo pastry or a thin puff pastry. Result? Fondant and crunchy in the mouth and viewers who on his Facebook account warmly thanked him: “Thank you Cyril, it’s an absolute treat! “
Everyone in the kitchen: here’s how to make Cyril Lignac’s delicious tartiflette!
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Recipe for 4 people
- 3 to 5 sheets of filo pastry
- 1 reblochon
- 150g smoked bacon, cut into small cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 100g of melted butter
- 3 Bintje potatoes cooked in water with the skin on and cut into 0.5 cm cubes
- 5 pickles, thinly sliced or other pickles
- Olive oil
- Fine salt & freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 185 ° C.
- Chop the reblochon into thin slices.
- In a hot pan, pour a dash of olive oil, add the chopped onion, season with fine salt and pepper, cook for a few minutes over medium heat. When they have lost their vegetation water, add the bacon over high heat and continue to cook. Let caramelize lightly and set aside on a plate.
- Butter the filo pastry sheets on one side using a brush. Then, in the mold that you will have buttered beforehand, place them as you go, changing direction each time to form a circle.
- Distribute the cooked potato cubes in the bottom of the mold, then the onion-bacon mixture and finally the slices of reblochon. Fold the sides of the filo pastry sheets towards the center to close well and bake for 20 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, unmold the crispy tartiflette and place the slices of pickles or other pickles on top.
Read also :
Record and cuisine: 1 million Internet users have been passionate about this very easy-to-make maxi naan cheese recipe (“It is magnificent and excellent!”)
Losing weight: which cheeses make you fat the least? (History to have fun without feeling guilty!)
Dessert: here is the recipe for the perfect yogurt cake & # 8230; Cyril Lignac style!
Cyril Lignac recipes: the best recipes from Tous en cuisine